Sunday, May 15, 2011

Snapshot

A spontaneous start, that's why, a "snapshot". I've wanted to make this new blog since weeks ago, but never plan on when to do it. But suddenly - mid browsing - I just thought "I think I'll screw a little with Blogger's template design", and it turned into "oh well...screw with planning. Just make one now". So, here it is. And yes..new..its my second blog. You can find my first one from that link bar up there called "The Observer" along with other things like my Fotokita Gallery, and my still-non-existent other gallery.

Why a new blog?
Because I wanted to separate the contents of my posts. The Observer will discuss mainly about - well - observation. But this new boy here will be the place where I post things that I really do passionately - not just think and contemplate. Hence the name Executor (Inspired by Starcraft's Protos Executor...En Taro Zeratul!!)

And since what I really crazy about at these times is photography, most of the early post will discuss about photography, from tools to techniques, and of course sharing some of my result and experience. Heck, I now have an EOS 50D, EF 28mm f 1.8, EF 50mm f 1.8, and EF-S 55-250mm at my disposal, and will probably share my personal experience about my partner (the 50D) and his weapons (Lenses), and some technical stuff about photography too.

Of course, I'll write about other things, it depends on what I'm really into at that moment hehe. Well, we'll see, hope I'll have enough time to write those posts.

And damn, I've been off from blog writing far too long. My spontaneous writing skill and my "bloody sarcasm" are rusting...oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment